Stadium Yoga - Fall 2022 Series
Sun Devil Stadium
Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m.
Select Saturdays at 9:30 a.m.
Stadium Yoga is a weekly series of FREE 1-hour flow classes led by a lineup of local instructors from various valley studios.
All levels of yogi are welcome to practice, from beginner to expert. No previous experience required!
Saturday morning Hybrid Class @ 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
San Tan Ford Club + Virtual (August - December)
Tuesday evenings In-Person Class @ 6 - 7 p.m.
Upper East Sideline Club (August - September)*
Coca-Cola Sun Deck (October - December)
*moved indoors due to heat
Download the full Stadium Yoga Schedule.
What is Stadium Yoga?
- ASU 365 Community Union presents free 1-hour yoga classes led by a rotating cast of local instructors.
- No class on Sun Devil Football days or University Holiday dates.
- Classes are open to the public and all-levels are invited to practice, whether you are a beginner or expert.
- We recommend bringing your own yoga mat, water and a towel.
- Virtual classes will broadcast as a live Zoom webinar on Saturdays only.
- Registration is required to attend.