Stadium Yoga - Fall 2023 Series
Named "Best Free Yoga" by Phoenix Magazine
"Best Things To Do in the Valley 2023"
ASU 365 Community Union presents free 1-hour-long yoga classes led by a rotating cast of local instructors. Classes are open to the public and all-levels are invited to practice, whether you are a beginner or expert. We recommend bringing your own yoga mat, water and a towel.
Classes will take place in-person on Tuesdays at 6 p.m. and streamed live on YouTube.
See the full list of dates below or
download the Stadium Yoga Calendar!
All remaining classes will take place at Mountain America Stadium.
- We recommend bringing your own yoga mat, water and a towel.
- Classes are open to both the ASU Community and the public.
- Register online for more information.
- All guests are asked to check-in upon arrival so we can keep track of event attendees.
- Check out ASU 365 Community Union on YouTube to catch the live-stream and replay of available classes.