Movie on the Field: Dune
Bring a blanket, sit on the grass and enjoy your favorite films on the big screen under the stars!
Events are open to ASU and the public.
Oscar nominee Denis Villeneuve (“Arrival,” “Blade Runner 2049”) directs Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures’ “Dune,” the big-screen adaptation of Frank Herbert’s seminal bestselling book.
A mythic and emotionally charged hero's journey, "Dune" tells the story of Paul Atreides (Timothée Chalamet), a brilliant and gifted young man born into a great destiny beyond his understanding, who must travel to the most dangerous planet in the universe to ensure the future of his family and his people. As malevolent forces explode into conflict over the planet's exclusive supply of the most precious resource in existence-a commodity capable of unlocking humanity's greatest potential-only those who can conquer their fear will survive.
Starring: Timothée Chalamet, Rebecca Ferguson, Oscar Isaac, Jason Momoa, Stellan Skarsgård, Josh Brolin, Javier Bardem, and Zendaya
Runtime: 155 minutes
- Masks are strongly encouraged except when seated.
- Entry to the field event will be at the northeast and southeast gates of Sun Devil Stadium.
- ASU Clear Bag Policy will be in effect; however blankets and seat cushions are allowed and encouraged.
- Accessible seating areas will also available.
- Doors open 1 hour before showtime.
- Concessions will be available for purchase. No outside food or drink allowed.
- Chairs, strollers and items that could damage the field will not be allowed inside.
- Free parking available in Lot 59.
We encourage all guests to register to receive the most up-to-date information.