Movies on the Field: Top Gun: Maverick
Frank Kush Field
5:30 p.m. Doors
7:00 p.m. Showtime
Bring a blanket, sit on the grass field at Mountain America Stadium, and enjoy your favorite films on the big screen under the stars! Events are open to ASU and the public.
After more than thirty years of service as one of the Navy's top aviators, Pete "Maverick" Mitchell is where he belongs, pushing the envelope as a courageous test pilot and dodging the advancement in rank that would ground him. When he finds himself training a detachment of Top Gun graduates for a specialized mission, Maverick encounters Lt. Bradley Bradshaw, call sign: "Rooster," the son of Maverick's late friend and Radar Intercept Officer Lt. Nick Bradshaw, aka "Goose."
Starring: Tom Cruise, Jennifer Connelly, Val Kilmer, Miles Teller, Monica Barbaro
Runtime: 2h 11m
Marine Corp Birthday Bash:
After the show, service members are invites to attend the
Marine Corp Birthday Bash on the Coca-Cola Sun Deck,
inside the Rúla Búla Pop-Up. Please register to attend.
- Entry to the field event will be at the northeast and southeast gates of Mountain America Stadium only.
- ASU Clear Bag Policy and metal detectors will be in effect. Blankets and seat cushions are allowed and encouraged.
- Accessible seating areas will also available. Please ask staff/security for assistance.
- Concessions will be available for purchase. No outside food or drink allowed.
- Chairs, strollers and items that could damage the field will not be allowed inside the stadium.