Movies on the Field: The Polar Express
Frank Kush Field
4:00 p.m. Doors, Market
6:00 p.m. Showtime
Bring a blanket, sit on the grass field at Mountain America Stadium and enjoy your favorite films on the big screen under the stars! Events are open to ASU and the public.
Come early to ride the Adventure Express Train around the concourse from 4–6 p.m. and get some last-minute gifts at a Holiday Market from 4–8 p.m.! 🚂
The Academy Award-winning team of Tom Hanks and director Robert Zemeckis (Forrest Gump, Cast Away) reunite for The Polar Express, an inspiring adventure based on the beloved children's book by Chris Van Allsburg. When a doubting young boy takes an extraordinary train ride to the North Pole, he embarks on a journey of self-discovery that shows him that the wonder of life never fades for those who believe. Rated G.
Starring: Nona Gaye, Peter Scolari, Leslie Zemeckis, Michael Jeter, Eddie Deezen
Runtime: 1h 40m
with support from:
- Entry to the field event will be at the northeast and southeast gates of Mountain America Stadium only.
- ASU Clear Bag Policy and metal detectors will be in effect. Blankets and seat cushions are allowed and encouraged.
- Accessible seating areas will also available. Please ask staff/security for assistance.
- Concessions will be available for purchase. No outside food or drink allowed.
- Chairs, strollers and items that could damage the field will not be allowed inside the stadium.